Links We Love "Souverazzi" Photo Booth


Todays Link I Love is :Souverazzi Photo Booth
Say hello to Husband and Wife owner's Ruther and Daren Romey

1.Give us a small description of your business?
    Souverazzi is a Red Carpet style open air photo booth

2. Why did you start the company?
    I have always been interested in the "Event" industry. Anything that helps 
    add detail and makes events more memorable I am interested in. So, two
    years ago I became a "product of the bad economy" and have decided to
    take the opportunity and start my own business! I have always loved
    photograhy, and I am also pretty good in design so combining the two to
    create Souverazzi was born!

3. What would you like your clients to know about your company as a whole?
     Souverazzi is about making unique and fun memories to your special day,
     our goal is to help achieve that in every budget possible.


Daren Romey
Direct:(562)841-4765
Fax: (888)765-1715
Become a Fan on Facebook: Click Here and Here too
info@souverazzi.com
http://www.souverazzi.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Celebrations during Quarantine! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³