Links We Love "All that & more party rentals" interview


Our next "Links We Love" interview was with Siobhan from "All that & more party rentals"..

1.why did you start your business?
I am a stay at home mom & wanted to do something to help at home. Last year when I was throwing my daughters 4th birthday I decided
I would like to do something around parties since I have so much fun planning them. I had bought all my tables and chairs & decided I

was going to start by renting them out. I was in a car accident shortly after that so I was unable to deliver but had enough friends in the
local area that I was able to rent to.


2. What kind of services & products do you provide?

I have adult & kids tables and chairs,which are available for pickup only.  I have since added things like cupcake toppers and other paper products to my list of services offered as well as my "NEW" themed yard cutouts that are going to be a great "Unique" addition to any party

3. Is their anything you want your clients to know about you and your business?
I am very passionate about parties and have an eye for detail. I love to help plan parties as well & at some point will add this service to my business as well. For now I am happy to email ideas and help out in any way that I can!

4.What funny story or memorable one have you had since you started your business? 

The last party I through was a baby shower for one of my best friends. When she walked up to the party the first thing she said was " Oh my gosh I'm gonna cry" This just confirmed that my passion is coming through & Im doing the right thing  :)

Contact Information: 
Phone: 951 427-9486
Email: EastvalePartyRentals@gmail.com
Website: http://eastvalepartyrentals.com
Become a Fan on Facebook! Click here
                                                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design