Twisted Cotton Candy

I am Honored to have Interviewed the Queen of Cotton Candy Lucia. She is not only the mastermind of the most Yummy cotton candy with different flavors available, But also I admire her work ethic and how she wears her heart on her sleeve! 


Q:Why did you start your business? 

I started my venture a short time after the birth of my daughter when I was diagnosed with PPD(post part depression) and after efforts to return to a normal life were unfruitful I decided I needed to have more flexibility and stay home to bond with my baby as well as have the ability to attend a variety of therapies and counseling options. I knew I didn't want to leave my husband alone in the financial end of our family so I decided to start something that I could have a gig or two a month and help with new born expenses and still do what I need to do for my mental health healing. 


Q:What do you think makes you different from other businesses that are similar to yours? 
I think there are a few branding and structural differences but what truly makes Twisted different is that it is a reflection of ME and as we have always been told there is only one YOU in the whole world. I really do have a passion for what I do and my clients and audience and I truly believe that being one with my brand has created it a unique identity like my own. 

Q:What should clients know more about your services? 
We are a bespoke service meaning each and every service is uniquely catered to you so no two experiences are exact but all are of the highest standard. Also we offer a variety of cart options now with sister services like churros via @churroservice ice cream floats via @floatserviceco and more to come :) 

Q:What so far has been your highlight of your business? 
The amount we have been able to give back, I have always wanted to grow my personal wealth to be a professional donator lol and although monetary wealth is not there yet I have had the wonderful opportunity to tap into our audience for fundraisers for causes I am truly passionate about be it mental health, children, POC and undocumented folks. I have also been able to help other larger non profits with their efforts like CHLA, national immigrant rights organizations and disabled individual advocate groups. Its been a huge blessing and a truly fulfilling thing to be able to give back through what I have built :) 

Q:You're very talented business owner is there any association or clubs you belong to? 
I am do attend a bunch of networking events like We all Grow Latina and Latinas who Brunch but I am always always looking for more networks and opportunities to learn grow and connect with like minded women :) 

Q:How can people contact you for their upcoming events?

https://www.twisted4sugar.com  or https://www.instagram.com/twistedforsugar/

Thank you Lucia, for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this small interview with us! 
Cheers to you for continued growth in your business. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design