Hello Friends get ready to plan a party!

Hello Friends...
I really hope you and your family are staying safe and sane at home!! We are doing the same here in My Balloon Land! All I keep thinking about is the obvious... How long is this going to last ??! And then I wonder "Who's going to throw a party right after this is done?!" I know I'm excited to throw my little star her 11th birthday party Early June...LOL.
I'm Seriously super excited you are here and I hope you enjoy this amazing newsletter and the fun information I'm sending over to you. In the upcoming weeks, I will be interviewing different Vendors and Services you might need for your upcoming Bridal, Birthday and Baby shower parties! But for now I have this downloadable Or Screenshot This "Party Checklist" Which you can print out and fill out to keep you organize for all your upcoming parties.. I made sure I put our name down under "DECORATIONS" ... your welcome :) 
*Check out our Instagram  Pinterest , Website

Have a fantastic weekend and I hope all is well .. Until next week! -Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design

Links We Love "AJW Design"