Traveling Tea Parties

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
I know I mentioned our newsletter would be released on Mondays.. But I couldn't wait to get started and share with you our "Vendor Interviews".
These Vendors are ones I have either used for my personal parties, referred clients to  and clients are happy. These Vendors give 100% of themselves to your parties and I have confidence that they'll make your parties extra special! Lets Start our Blog-post and Newsletter with:

Traveling Tea Kids Parties
(949) 394-4678

Q: Debbie why did you start your business? 
"I had a dream to own my own business, but after having two little girls I put that on hold and became a full time mom. A few princess parties here and tea parties there and my brains wheels started turning. Traveling Tea Mobile dress up tea parties was born". 

Q: What makes you stand out from other businesses that are similar to yours?
"I travel to you instead of having one location. This makes for a much easier party for the parents and children. Since I am mobile, many locations can hire us." 

Q: What should clients know more about your services?
"We are so dedicated to make the birthday child feel like it was the most incredible unique party with her friends and family.  So many details are implemented. An Example; Games, crafts, tea party decor, dress up clothes, make-up, nails & hair done party favors etc."


Q: How do potential clients get a hold of you to book your service?
"We are online with our website travelingtea.org through social media as well Facebook and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/travelingtea/
You're very talented business owner and I wish you many more "TEA PARTIES" to come! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design

Links We Love "AJW Design"