Soiree by Solée Designs

Q: What inspired you to start your business? 

I was inspired to start my business because I have always had a strong desire to make everything aesthetically pleasing, even as a child I was always decorating something. Also, because when I was younger my Mother put a lot of effort into making my birthday parties a big deal and beautiful... it definitely rubbed off on me! I think everyone should live by that, and celebrate any chance they get! Every celebration, your home, or any space you’re in should be beautiful. I absolutely love making that happen for them! 

Q: What makes your services unique? 

My service are unique because I love to customize each event or interior to the client specifically. I like to build a relationship with my clients, it helps me to get a understanding of what is there “WOW”! And, that’s how I create something special for them. 


Q: What should clients know about yourself or your services?

It’s important to me that your experience with me, and my services is absolutely amazing. If a client is ever unsure about something or if the have a new request or idea I encourage them to reach out to me. The most important thing is the clients satisfaction. It’s never a bother, it’s my passion! 


Q:Which area do you service?

I service the LA area, the OC, and the IE. 

Q:What so far has been the most rewarding part of your business?

The most rewarding part is when the event is over or the interior is completed and I’m listening to my clients experience, and they tell me how much they loved everything. The best part by far...


Q: Where can clients request for your services:

Clients can reach me on Instagram @Soireebysoleedesigns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Celebrations during Quarantine! 🥳🥳🥳