Vendors we Love


Hello Fans, Hope you are all enjoying our Blog posts.
 you can now click on their Logos here ---->
 
 I promise to be more frequent than twice a month and bring to you new posts everything from balloons, party planning, themes, etc. and always with help from my Event/Party friends!
This post I hope reaches allot of readers! I want to share with you some of my personal & business people that help make any party and event memorable! I always get asked if I know of a "Cake, Photographer, Fabric, Party rentals" person i can trust?. If course I do.. I can post each of my Friends but i thought why not have a Direct Link to them! yes..
These vendors I have used in the past or have heard very good things about them and will only refer the best to my clients.
If you are looking to make your event wow please contact them and let them know Wendy @ Stars Above Balloons sent you. These vendors will take care of your party & non-party needs!
Please follow them on facebook & tweet with them on twitter (not all have accounts) Its fun just to refer friends to these businesses and say "I know them and they'll do a great job"
Please spread the word about each business.. I appreciate the Networking!
Soon we will have posts from our vendors listed & interviews with each one of them!
much love to everyone that reads this post & shares -Wendy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design