Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design

Un Detalle Floral design is a home based business. Started in my garage 4 years ago as a hobby.  
Q: What inspired you to start your floral business?  My mother Inspired me to start my business. My Mothers passion is planting herbs, vegetables fruit trees, roses , succulents and any plant.  She had all her backyard  and every corner inside the house with plants.  Sometimes it seemed we were in between a jungle.  She worked many years in a plant nursery.  She knew each name how to care for each one.  I would go help her on weekends at times. At the house I would help water the plants cut her roses cut dried plants.  She wouldn’t like me to water at times  I either added to much water or I didn’t add enough.  She was very special with all her plants.  And of course she still is. Shes always said plants hear and feel.  You need to talk to them caress them and I believe it now.  I started grabbing flowers from her house to bring to my house and make arrangements for my tables.  I started adding plants to the corners of my house.  If i would see them start dying i would talk to them water them and yes the next day they would look nice and fresh. Now my family thinks i have a jungle inside the house. I started doing arrangements for our gatherings.  I did my moms wedding anniversary centerpieces. My brothers bridesmaids bouquets.  And from there on I started with family and friends.  One day my mom tells me your getting better I believe you need to start charging.  That was not a bad idea.  I started practicing here and there on my own.  I then enrolled myself in a floral class here in Orange county. I took some classes in Guadalajara Mexico.  With more knowledge of the industry. I then decided to start "Un Detalle Floral design" as a business.  Which is now my passion.  Las Flores!
Q: What makes your floral arrangements unique? Each piece is created to give a message of feelings and emotions to each of my clients. 

Q: What should clients know about yourself or your services?
The passion i have in the Art of floral gives me the vision to create each design with someones dreams for that special someone special day or special occasion. Creating everlasting memories.   
Q:Which area do you service? 
UnDetalle Floraldesign is based in Riverside Ca. We service all Inland Empire, Orange County and some LA areas. 

Q:What so far has been the most rewarding part of your business? 
When my clients tell me they love my work. That’s rewarding and gives me the adrenaline to continue with my passion. 
Q: Where can clients request for your services? 
My clients can reach me through social media
Facebook: Un Detalle Floral Design 
Currently working on our website!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Celebrations during Quarantine! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³