Videos of our Balloons! (before and after balloons)

Excited to say ..we are doing VIDEOS on site!

Sometimes its hard to explain what balloon decorations can bring to a party space.

Sometimes pictures aren't enough to express how great our balloons look at parties . I also wanted to show the kind of attention the balloons receive by the guests.

So a couple of weeks ago I thought "wouldn't it be awesome to take video before and after were done with set ups?"
I came to find out that I  CAN shoot and EDIT videos EASILY! Hooray !!!
I will try to post as many as I can remember to shoot!
Although, sometimes I can forget to take a before video, I will promise to take more video. I'm excited to get started and post these videos but ill need to stop myself from creating awesomeness before I take a before video!
So here is our 1st video: 
Nautical Mickey themed baptism party
Click on this link:     http://www.magisto.com/video/bgJCYAZTSmIKDUZn?source=facebook
Here is the next video: Showroom DΓ©cor for mothers day
click on this link: http://www.magisto.com/video/aQJMYwBWSmIKDURg?utm_source=magisto&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=movie_ready

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Celebrations during Quarantine! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³