About Us

My photo
Eastvale, California, United States
Give us a call for your personalized Balloon Decor **and now twisting too** We Are Located in Eastvale,CA Service the Inland Empire, San.Diego County, Orange County & Los Angeles County too! Tel:(909)333-5406 Email: Starsaboveballoons@gmail.com **we do onsite consults & skype too! LIKE US on FB: www.facebook.com/Starsaboveballoons FOLLOW US on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wendystarsabove

Monday, April 22, 2013

Videos of our Balloons! (before and after balloons)

Excited to say ..we are doing VIDEOS on site!

Sometimes its hard to explain what balloon decorations can bring to a party space.

Sometimes pictures aren't enough to express how great our balloons look at parties . I also wanted to show the kind of attention the balloons receive by the guests.

So a couple of weeks ago I thought "wouldn't it be awesome to take video before and after were done with set ups?"
I came to find out that I  CAN shoot and EDIT videos EASILY! Hooray !!!
I will try to post as many as I can remember to shoot!
Although, sometimes I can forget to take a before video, I will promise to take more video. I'm excited to get started and post these videos but ill need to stop myself from creating awesomeness before I take a before video!
So here is our 1st video: 
Nautical Mickey themed baptism party
Click on this link:     http://www.magisto.com/video/bgJCYAZTSmIKDUZn?source=facebook
Here is the next video: Showroom D├ęcor for mothers day
click on this link: http://www.magisto.com/video/aQJMYwBWSmIKDURg?utm_source=magisto&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=movie_ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we will review them and post them once approved!