Links We Love "Chakoda Designs"

Hi Fans, I want to introduce everyone to Charlene owner of Chakoda Designs. I seen Charlene's backdrops and props at an event we contributed together. She even been featured in KTLA 11 Morning news!.. Her props are amazing and will accent your event or party. Here is our interview with her..


Charlene, What kind of services do you provide for clients? what is behind the name?
Chakoda Design Provides Unique Themed Rentals & Event Design
How did you start in the event design industry and why continued with it?
I am a Professional Visual Designer who traveled across the country & became a full time mom!
I continued in this industry because I LOVE TO DESIGN & CREATE.

Charlene, What would you tell you clients about you and your business?
I would tell Clients that We are Unique and Detailed in what we do. We create beyond the imagination.
Untill now, what is a memorable event you will never forget?
I did a Table- scape Design for a Good Day L.A segment for a Charity Event.

How can potential clients get in contact with you?

Phone #: (909)559-0989
Our Facebook: Chakoda Designs
Website: www.chakodadesign.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Celebrations during Quarantine! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³