Party in Pink-Zumbathon Charity Event 2011


Yes Zumba for a Cause!
I usually blog about amazing balloon art my staff and I do for private or corporate party's..but this time its different. I want to let everyone of a wonderful event that took place in Corona, CA last Friday night! Not your typical charity event..it was a party, workout,dancing, raffle & live DJ kind of event..oh and of course no party can be complete without balloons!



This Charity event was very touching for me..as its funds would benefit the Susan G.Komen Foundation for education,screening and cancer research. Why is it dear to my heart? because my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer twice and is still alive 6 years in remission and going strong. and other women in my family an astonishing 5 have been effected and 1 has passed from this horrible diagnosis.


The fabulous Kim Jenkins is Our Local Zumba Passionaire (like she likes to call herself) and is very active in our community! she brings a party to a workout that many of us run from! but with Kim it is sooo different, as you can see in these pictures..she is a blast!


Everyone looked so happy, even though we were sweating pounds off! we were all energized and so blessed to be there! I would estimate their was close to 90+people.. (Kim correct me if I'm wrong) and the space couldn't be any better At Maverick fitness of corona it had enough space for us dancers, a Live DJ, Lighting, a beautiful slide show of the victims of breast cancer and a snack bar/resting area for us!

While we were all dancing (i mean working out-lol) their were raffles going on..and lots of them!
I cant wait to hear how many funds Kim and her team were able to generate at this great event!
Oh... the balloons you say?? well take a look!

a very classy "hot air balloon" arch was used with a big pink ribbon on top!

a roman column at the entry way was used as a nice backdrop to take pictures of the guest when they arrived! (my beautiful friend Lesle posing)

and bouquets were placed all around the space to create "a party atmosphere"

Overall this was a great Charity event to be part of ..and one that was so special to me!
This is my favorite picture of all!
Say Cheese!
Thanks to Elza Johnson for providing these beautiful pictures!! you rock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Celebrations during Quarantine! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³