Looking for personalized cards? Lil Ms. Sophia

"Links we Love"- Interview with:
Lil Ms. Sophia

Q #1: a small description of your business?
 Lil Ms Sophia provides handcrafted custom designed personalized greeting cards and invitations. We also provide sweet buffets and food bars for parties.

Q#2: when did you start your business & why?
I officially started Lil Ms Sophia in March of 2011. I promised my now, 2 year old daughter when she was born that I would be fully self-employed before she started school.

Q#3: what do you want your clients to know about it?
I want my customers to know that my business is not just about making money. I love what I do with pure passion!

Q #4: whats a funny moment or touching moment in your business that you will never forget?
Oh one of the funniest moment's is when I mailed invites to a customer but they returned to me in the mail because I had mistakenly address them to myself LOL

You can find Lil Ms.Sophia at: http://www.lilmssophia.com/ or on facebook at: www.facebook.com/lilmssophia Contact them by email too: info@lilmssophia.com
Beautiful Handcrafted Cards!
Red Shoes :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design