Lavish Candy Sweetology

I am very excited to introduce my Vendor-Friend Kate owner of LAVISH CANDY SWEETOLOGY. 
Q:Tell me a little about how you started & your passion in your business: 
"My entire life i've have had a fascination with desserts and  confections. I love the way they look and taste. Desserts and design are definitely my two biggest passions.In 2004 i took trip to Athens, Greece and ended up staying a month. While I was there, I was inspired to start a dessert and candy bar service...I began researching and sourcing out candy resources, bakers, and Confections of all types. I invested in props, candy jars, platters, displays and dessert Towers. I watched and learned so many tips from social media entrepreneurs and creators. I put myself out there through networking and social media. Most importantly, I took steps each day toward my goals.

Q: Tell me more about your services: Lavish Candy Sweetology is a candy and dessert bar service. We offer delivery setup and pick up of dessert and candy bars. We offer amazing dessert bars that can be created with fresh donuts, cookies, macarons, cake pops, cupcakes, brownies, Rice Krispies pops, Candy Apples, French pastries, popcorn, trail mix bars, scones and croissants. We specialize in Dona bars and candy bars  We are a fusion of taste, color and design.


Q: What are you most proud of in your business: As a company, I am most proud of our consistent customer service. The goal is simply to make our customers happy. The business transaction has to be easy and effortless in order to gain a customer's trust. The product needs to be fresh and beautiful. Our team is professional and organized at all times. Each dessert bar is created by myself  and  or a a team of dessert stylists with a sharp emphasis on detail and presentation. We want what our customers want and that means freshness and efficient service.


Thank you so much for taking time off your busy schedule for this mini interview Kate! 

Contact Info:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Links We Love "AJW Design"

Celebrations during Quarantine! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³