Hello Blogging world!! 7 years later

Holy cow!! Its true what they say: "Time flies when your having fun" ...
I hope this updated blog finds everyone well!! 
Yes we are in the middle of this coronavirus (COVID-19) ... and numerous events have been rescheduled,  but that doesn't mean time, balloons and fun must abruptly stop! I am making it my goal to keep Us "Afloat" (lol) ... I will post more frequently to keep everyone in the loop as to "Balloons and Party ideas" while we are quarantine here at home! 
For now... take a look at our Instagram : click here for party inspiration and balloon fun!!
I have a lot in store for us on: 
*balloon newsletter which you can subscribe here:click here
*pinterest *link coming soon*
*website is fresh and new: click here
And also more fun coming up...
For now: look at my baby 6 years ago!!! 🥰😘 for now "I say: See you soon" ...
🎈❤🎈❤🎈❤🎈❤🎈❤🎈❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florist spotlight: Un Detalle Floral Design

Links We Love "AJW Design"