About Us

My photo
Eastvale, California, United States
Give us a call for your personalized Balloon Decor **and now twisting too** We Are Located in Eastvale,CA Service the Inland Empire, San.Diego County, Orange County & Los Angeles County too! Tel:(909)333-5406 Email: Starsaboveballoons@gmail.com **we do onsite consults & skype too! LIKE US on FB: www.facebook.com/Starsaboveballoons FOLLOW US on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wendystarsabove

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Eastvale, CA home of Stars Above Balloons!

Yes this blogpost is about my wonderful City of Eastvale in my opinion & personal experience!
Eastvale consists of a growing number of neighbors approximately 55,602 and counting..according to the city website.. www.eastvalecity.org.

So now you want to know where exactly is Eastvale? we are north of the city of Norco, and just south east of Chino. Off the 15 freeway and Limonite ave.. (I'm sure you have seen us while driving up or down to Vegas!
We became a City in October 1, 2010. The area was used for farming and dairy farm back in history. Lots of those dairy's have moved now, still they are a couple been relocated. I personally love the feel of country & suburbs in one! The city has grown and its progress is remarkable. For more information please check the city website. www.eastvalecity.org
The city consist of the most caring, generous and dedicated neighbors that i have ever met. I can truly say i am surrounded of positive energy!
First of all let me say that I feel protected. We have our city police and fire department that are true hero's. They put their personal lives to protect our homes, families and businesses!
Their is also a great Non-Profit organization in our city called LEAFF (Law Enforcement and Fire Fighters) www.eleaff.org . Its an organization composed of Sworn in law enforcement and fire fighters that are dedicated to protecting the city they live in. they are composed from different counties & different departments in their professional fields. Just awesome to know that a great group is here in our city!!
Now let me talk about my neighbor business owners.. These named below are only a handful of the numerous businesses in the city. I have not received any compensation, no sponsorship has been given.
This is my list of businesses I support 100% as they give 100% to their clients just like Stars Above Balloons does.
Click on the Business names to take you directly to their websites.
For your party needs:
Flour Cart Bakery (can i say yum!-shes my personal baker & her cakes are just "deliciously-pretty")
Little Monkey Cakes (Cake Pops and more)
My Little Slice of Heaven (Cakes,Cupcakes & More)
Lisa Marie's Dulcerie (Candy, Chocolate Galore-most delicious chocolate covered strawberries)
All that & more party rentals (party rentals, personalized paper goods,cupcake toppers,etc)
Veronica's Photography (she captures all your special occasions beautifully)
Creative Digital Images Inc. (video production for corporate & private events)
Boun-c-bounce (traditional & water slide/jumpers)
Kokis Bouncers (traditional & water slide & some rentals)
Follow Kim to Zumba (my one and only-zumba lady that does private parties too)
Lil Royal Teas (I have seen her tea parties they are just adorable & also does Candy Buffets)
Nia's Ribbons,Bows & More (I use her for my personal parties & personal use-amazing tutus)
Eastvale Banners & Designs (banners are perfect for any event & personal printing also for business)
Bitz of Glitz (custom rhinestone appearl)
*just to name a few*
For you, your home or business needs:
Seekingsitters Inland Empire (need a babysitter? - look no further contact them directly)
The Pet Patrol (need a pet sitter? --yes she is the best and very busy woman!)
Eastvale Properties (Want to buy a home in Eastvale? this family lives & works in the city.)
Alycia Wicker Design (an Interior designer , like no other)
Awesome Blinds (their blinds are beautiful & great customer service)
Siobhan Scentsy Rep (I love scentsy and yes i have lots of them-makes my house smell yummy)
Beaded time by kim (custom made watch bands....I wear my watch (3) all the time!)
Crafting with Karol ( crafting fun, shes very active in her stamping' up & home workshops)
Doula's Embrace (great kind person which can help with birth)
*just to name a few* --If you are a business in the city and would love to be featured please email me at starsaboveballoons@gmail.com for consideration--

In our city we also have a number of great business groups and organizations. for example:
Eastvale Chamber of Commerce: http://www.eastvalechamberofcommerce.com/
B.A.D (Briefcases And Diaper Bags): http://www.briefcasesanddiaperbags.com/
*just to name a few*
As you can see my city if filled of the most awesome businesses out there!
please visit their websites for more information, and let them know that you heard about them from Stars Above Balloons aka:balloon lady
thanks and happy shopping! -Wendy

My disclaimer: this blogpost was made with the intention to give my blog readers and clients a better understanding of where I live and how proud I am of my city, neighbors and some of businesses in the area. If you are looking for confirmed information or want to learn more about the city please visit the websites above for more reference and information. We are not responsible for broken links, misprints or any kind of miss information given on the websites above.

3 comments:

  1. ***feel free to post your comments here***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy for the mention! I appreciate it and to be listed here with the other excellent businesses in Eastvale is a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Wendy! All the businesses here are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we will review them and post them once approved!